Mowhinna Creek welcomes you, but we do have a few rules!
- Check in is between 2 pm and 8pm.
- Office is open 8am-8pm.
- Reservations must be claimed by 8pm or you will be deemed a “No Show” and your site may be rented to another.
- All people and vehicles must be registered. Registered guests are responsible for their campsite cleanliness and their guests conduct.
- Full payment by cash, debit or credit card is due at the time the reservation is made.
- Reservation refunds will only be given for non-holiday weekends when cancellation is made by 1200 noon 7 days prior to arrival date . A refund service fee of 5% will be charged.
- There are No Refunds for early departures, no shows, 30 day rentals rentals or for holiday weekend reservations.
Off-Season 30 plus Day Stays
- A $200 deposit for Hydro and damage is required and advance payment of the last 30 days of the reservation .
- One month’s notice is required to cancel the reservation. A 5% service fee will be charged on refunded amount.
- No refund will be given once the 30 day reservation period has commenced.
Check Out Time
- If you wish to stay additional nights check with the campground manager by 1000 AM
- Checkout is by 1100 AM.
- Quiet time is from 10 PM to 7AM.
- Visitors must leave the campground by 9 PM.
- Gates are closed from 10 PM to 7AM
- Please be considerate of your neighbouring campers. Loud music and noisy partying will not be tolerated at anytime.
- Campfires are permitted between 7AM and 11PM.
- Fires must be attended, kept to the designated fire rings and fully extinguished when leaving or retiring for the night.
- No trees, shrubs or branches may be cut or foraged from the woods for firewood.
- Firewood is for sale at the office 8AM-8PM. Please extinguish all cigarette butts and deposit in the garbage or in your campfire not on the ground.
- Speed limit of 5 km/hr is enforced -please watch for children.
- Only one vehicle is to be parked on each site unless it is a tow-behind vehicle. Extra vehicles are to be parked in the designated parking lot.
- All vehicles and RV’s must have a valid license and insurance.
- Washing or servicing of RV’s or vehicles on site is not permitted.
- Motorcycles must have unmodified manufacturer’s stock exhausts only.
- Please sort garbage and recycle using appropriate containers. Garbage must not be left on your site.
- Please return shells from harvested or purchased seafood to the beach – Do not put them in the garbage bins.
- Please take any large items (i.e. batteries) with you.
Creek and Vegetation
- The creek is used for drinking water by our neighbours and has very steep, unstable, sloping banks. It is therefore strictly out of bounds.
- Please keep to established paths and roads and use provided tarp/hammock connections on trees so as not to destroy vegetation.
- No more than 2 pets are allowed.
- Pets must be on a leash and under control at all times.
- Pit Bull breeds are not permitted and noisy, aggressive or unruly pets will not be tolerated.
- Don’t leave pets unattended in your unit or at your site.
- Pets are not allowed in the restrooms, showers or on the playground.
- Owners must scoop up poop from their pets and dispose of it in the garbage.
Alcohol & Smoking /Vaping
- Alcohol consumption and tobacco and cannabis smoking/vaping is restricted to within the guest’s site and are not permitted in public areas.
- Management will not be held responsible for any accidents, injuries, loss or damages due to fire, theft, accidents or Acts of God.