Mowhinna Creek welcomes you, but we do have a few rules!
- Check In is between 2PM and 8PM.
- Office is open 9AM – 8PM.
- The gate is closed from 1000 pm to 0700 am and for the restful night of all campers there are no exceptions for late arrivals or early departures.
- Each site must be registered by a person staying on that site and that person is responsible for the conduct of the guests on that site.
- Full payment by cash, debit or credit card is due at the time the reservation is made.
- Reservation refunds will only be given for non-holiday weekends when cancellation is made by 1200 noon 7 days prior to arrival date . A refund service fee of 5% will be charged.
- There are NO REFUNDS for early departures, no shows, reservations cancelled less than 7 days before , 30 day plus reservations or for holiday weekend reservations.
- At check-in a credit card pre-authorization for damages will be processed at $25/day up to $100.
- A $200 deposit for Hydro and damage is required and full advance payment of the first and last month of the reservation. If the last month is expected to be after the peak season – the last month’s fees will be collected for the last month of the peak season
- One month’s notice is required to cancel the reservation. A 5% service fee will be charged on any refunded amount.
- No refund will be given once the 30 day reservation period has commenced.
Check Out Time
- If you wish to stay additional nights check with the campground manager by 1000 AM
- Checkout is by 1100 AM.
- Quiet time is from 10 PM to 7AM.
- Visitors must leave the campground by 9 PM.
- Gates are closed from 10 PM to 7AM
- Please be considerate of your neighbouring campers. Amplified music and noisy partying will not be tolerated at anytime.
- Campfires are permitted between 7 AM – 10 PM.
- Fires must be attended, kept to the designated fire rings and fully extinguished when leaving or retiring for the night.
- No trees, shrubs or branches may be cut or foraged from the woods for firewood.
- Firewood is for sale at the office 9 AM – 7 PM. Please extinguish all cigarette butts and deposit in the garbage or in your campfire NOT on the ground. During high fire risk times we will supply you with a tin can at check in.
- Speed limit of 5 km/hr is enforced -please watch for children.
- Only one vehicle is to be parked on each site unless it is a tow-behind vehicle. Extra vehicles are to be parked in the designated parking lot.
- All vehicles and RV’s must have a valid license and insurance.
- Washing or servicing of RV’s or vehicles on site is not permitted.
- Motorcycles must have unmodified manufacturer’s stock exhausts only.
- Please sort garbage and recycle using appropriate containers. Garbage must not be left on your site.
- Please return shells from harvested or purchased seafood to the beach – Do not put them in the garbage bins.
- Please take any large items (i.e. batteries) with you.
Creek and Vegetation
- The creek is used for drinking water by our neighbours and has very steep, unstable, sloping banks. It is therefore strictly out of bounds.
- Please keep to established paths and roads and use provided tarp connections on trees so as not to destroy vegetation.
- No more than 2 pets are allowed.
- Pets must be on a leash and under control at all times.
- Pit Bull breeds are not permitted and noisy, aggressive or unruly pets will not be tolerated.
- Don’t leave pets unattended in your unit or at your site.
- Pets are not allowed in the restrooms, showers or on the playground.
- Owners must scoop up poop from their pets and dispose of it in the garbage.
Alcohol & Smoking /Vaping
- Alcohol consumption and tobacco and cannabis smoking/vaping is restricted to within the guest’s site and are not permitted in public areas.
- Management will not be held responsible for any accidents, injuries, loss or damages due to fire, theft, accidents or Acts of God.